Here Come the Mummies is a funk-rock band of 5000 year-old Egyptian mummies who play terrifying funk from beyond the grave. Doomed to wander the earth, they seek the ultimate riff, the one that may allow their spirits to rest after eons of, as they put it, “banging out solid fly grooves.” Some say they were cursed after deflowering a great Pharaoh’s daughter. Others claim they are reincarnated Grammy-Winning studio musicians. Regardless, HCTM’s mysterious personas, cunning song-craft, and unrelenting live show will bend your brain, and melt your face. Get ready for Here Come the Mummies!
Video: Our Soul
If you are a current subscriber, you may log in below to renew online! Pricing information for 2017-2018 is listed below.
• $203 Level A seating (2017-2018 Level A is $202)
• $165 Level B seating ($167)
• $406 Couple Subscription Level A seating (2 seats) ($404)
• $330 Couple Subscription Level B seating (2 seats) ($334)
• $1,000 Corporate Sponsorships (4 seats) (the same)
Individual ticket purchases not part of a subscription will be available on September 15th 2017.
© 2013 Sioux Falls Jazz and Blues Society